Tepung Goreng Pisang – 250g
Store in a cool, dry place
How to use:
1. One packet of banana fritter flour with water and a pinch of salt. Mix to become thick. Estimate each mixture enough according to portion (5-6 ripe bananas in approximately 100g of flour). Ratio parts of 4 water to 3 parts flour.
2. Add the banana or other e.g jackfruit
3. Heat oil about 3-4 minutes.
4. Coat banana into mixture and fry until golden brown
5. Drain and best served hot
Sold Out and Restocked Soon
Ingredients: Rice Flour (89%), Raising Agent: Sodium carbonates, Whey powder (contains Milk).
Allergy Advice: May also contain traces of soy, milk, fish and crustacean. For allergens see ingredients in bold
Net Weight: 250g
Product of: Malaysia
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.